Journalism in the service of society

RIVERS: Generator fumes kill three in Emohua hotel

THREE people were found dead in a hotel at Elele Alimini, Emohua Local Government Area.

Residents of the community told journalists yesterday that the incident was caused by a generator that was left running throughout the night by the hotel manager.

Unfortunately, the hotel manager was one of the three men found dead on the premises by workers yesterday morning.

A member of the local vigilante group in the area, Isa Muhammad, confirmed the incident to journalists.

He said other individuals who were found unconscious after inhaling smoke from the generator at the hotel had been rushed to the hospital.

Comments are closed.

Naija Times